Register for the Digital Contractor Roadshow in Irvine
When: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Where: TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Irvine
13390 Jamboree Road Irvine, CA 92602
The Viewpoint Digital Contractor Roadshow is a series of interactive, educational, innovative, and intimate networking events that will cover key trends and pain points facing the construction industry. The series will offer attendees a way to hear from industry experts and peers on how to overcome challenges; network with peers, industry leaders, and Viewpoint; and the opportunity to ask questions and share your own insights.
Attendance is complimentary, but space is limited so please save your seat and register today! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or if you would like to register someone other than yourself.
- 3:00PM - 3:20PM - Registration & Networking
- 3:20PM - 3:30PM - Welcome & Program Introduction
3:30PM- 4:20PM- Guest Keynote Speaker - Chris Porter, Prophix
- "Clarity or Clutter - Are you properly leveraging your data to plan for the future?"
- The future of planning and forecasting depends on managing data. That means breaking down silos, investing in the proper technology and processes, and optimizing the data flow through the Office of Finance. When CFOs and FP&A leader’s master data, they will be able to innovate, grow the business, and turn the finance department into a true profit center.
4:20PM- 4 :30PM - Break 4:30PM- 5:00PM- Customer Panel Discussion
- Chris Malafa - IT Director, Griffith Company
- Suzie Helmsworth - Cost & Systems Analyst, Sukut Construction
5:00PM- 5:30PM- Viewpoint Product Preview
- 5:30PM - 6:00PM - Networking & Reception
More about your Guest Keynote Speaker:
Chris Porter, Prophix Software
Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Chris Porter is the Senior Manager in charge of Strategic Partnerships at Prophix Software. He has been with Prophix for 6 years in all capacities of the business including Services, Pre-Sales
“Viewpoint is the partner that can support our business 20 years from now.”Bud Bowden, Controller, DooleyMack Constructors of GA, Inc.