Register for the Digital Contractor Roadshow in Nashville
When: Thursday, August 2, 2018
1910 Belcourt Ave, Nashville, TN 37212
The Viewpoint Digital Contractor Roadshow is a series of interactive, educational, innovative, and intimate networking events that will cover key trends and pain points facing the construction industry. The series will offer attendees a way to hear from industry experts and peers on how to overcome challenges; network with peers, industry leaders, and Viewpoint; and the opportunity to ask questions and share your own insights.
- 11:30AM - 11:45AM - Registration
- 11:45AM - 11:55AM - Welcome & Program Introduction
- 11:55AM - 12:30PM - Lunch & Networking
12:30PM- 1:20PM- Guest Keynote Speaker, Brent Meyers, NVoicepay
- “How the Finance Function is Changing in the Digital Age”
- As the nerve center of every business, the finance function exists to support key processes, from IT to accounting and treasury, while overseeing the selection of automation solutions to scale efficiently. But the modern CFO’s role is shifting cross-functionally to support broader company initiatives like data security, customer experience, and more. Learn how the CFO’s data acumen can help establish a company-wide true north and source more accurate KPIs for measuring performance.
1:20PM- 1:30PM- Break
- 1:30PM - 2:05PM - Customer Panel Session
2:05PM- 2:30PM- Viewpoint Product Preview
- 2:30PM - 3:00PM - Closing Remarks
Attendance is complimentary, but space is limited so please save your seat and register today! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or if you would like to register someone other than yourself.
More about your Guest Keynote Speaker:
Brent's extensive knowledge of the accounts payable industry includes regulation compliance and expense reporting solutions. Prior to his current role, he spent more than eight years working at a large retail company in St. Louis, Missouri. Brent has held positions in accounts payable, claims, and credit cards, both on the merchant and issuing side. He has a degree in finance from Indiana University and is an accredited Payables Solutions Consultant through The Accounts Payable Network and a Certified Purchasing Card Professional through the National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals.
“Viewpoint is the partner that can support our business 20 years from now.”Bud Bowden, Controller, DooleyMack Constructors of GA, Inc.