Viewpoint Tax Symposium Philadelphia
When: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Where: The Study Hotel
20 S. 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The current state of the nation on R&D tax credits – Status of credit and how this impacts your business
- Opportunities for companies: S-Corps, C-Corps, ESOPS, and Partnerships
- New opportunities and interplay: 199A, 280C
- Explaining R&D claims and the new IRS Landscape
- The new status and coordinated efforts by the IRS
- The use of Viewpoint time & project tracking to strengthen the substantiation of claims
- 7:30AM - 8:00AM - Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00AM - 8:15AM - Welcome & Program Introduction
8:15AM- 9:30AM- Warren Hennagin - Tax Partner, Marcum LLC
- "Top 10 Things Contractors Need to Know about 2019 Taxes"
9:30AM- 9:45AM- Break 9:45AM- 10:45AM- Brady Bryan - CEO, BRAYN Consulting
- "Optimizing Your R&D Tax Credits as a Contractor"
- Over the last few years, many recent tax law changes (including the PATH and TCJA Acts) leave taxpayers uncertain about the future on tax credits and deductions. Typically creating unforeseen obstacles, there are now unprecedented opportunities for many taxpayers as it relates to R&D tax credits. Attendees will walk away from
BRAYN’spresentation armed with applicable knowledge of these new R&D tax credit opportunities for use within their companies. 10:45AM- 12:00PM- Networking and Q&A
Attendance is complimentary, but space is limited so please save your seat and register today! Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions, or if you would like to register someone other than yourself.
More About Your Speakers:
Warren Hennagin, Tax Partner - Marcum LLC
About Warren Hennagin:
Warren Hennagin is the California Construction Industry leader and a partner in the Irvine Office of Marcum, LLP. Mr. Hennagin has more than 30 years of experience with audit, accounting, tax planning, and business consulting. He is highly experienced in the construction industry, but also provides computer and management consulting services, as well as quality and internal controls to manufacturing and service-focused businesses. He is a regular speaker at the annual AICPA National Construction and Real Estate Conference.
Brady Bryan, BBA, JD, CQIA, CEO of BRAYN Consulting LLC
About Brady Bryan:
Brady is a staunch advocate of adding value to clients through both tax credits and incentives, as well as supporting businesses in
BRAYN is a niche consulting firm that guides businesses to greater value through tax credits and incentives, such as R&D Tax Credits, Cost Segregation, Sales & Use/Excise Tax Recovery, and Management Consulting.
“Viewpoint is the partner that can support our business 20 years from now.”Bud Bowden, Controller, DooleyMack Constructors of GA, Inc.